"Our academic activities related to trainings and continuous learning for the specialists that take care of the respiratory health in our region, are supported by new technologies. Our experience with ndd devices has been very positive because they adapt to our necessities, they are always updated regarding new standardization and technological advances."
Details EasyOne Connect
Successful EMR Integrations and Supported Standards
Our devices work with all major EMR vendors and support bidirectional HL7/XML data exchange. If you don’t see your EMR/EHR system in the list below, we may still be able to integrate. Please submit our EMR Connection Request form for more details.
Working interfaces include:
Streamline your workflow using our EasyOne Connect software. Minimize errors associated with data entry while saving time to deliver the best care to your patient.
- Automatically send discrete data and pdf reports directly into a patient’s chart
- Common coding sets supported including CPT and LOINC codes
- Open and interoperable data platform based on standards and modern technologies
Versatile Database Solutions
EasyOne Connect software works with a variety of database options to facilitate common tasks such as data storage, data centralization and accessing data remotely.
- Microsoft SQL Server for central database storage
- Reliable, fast and secure connection to a Microsoft SQL Server Database (Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2014, or higher) using either SQL Server or Windows Authentication
- Data centralization for multiple workstations to synchronize with the EasyOne Connect patient database
- Allows user to encrypt communication with database using SSL/TLS for enhanced security
- Encrypted SQLite File for local database storage
- Default configuration of EasyOne Connect
- Ideal solution for a single workstation; optimized for individual device use
Easy Update with Silent Installer
Using the Silent Installer, EasyOne Connect can be installed and configured remotely using industry standard software deployment and management systems.
- Compatible with standard software deployment solutions such as PDQDeploy and Microsoft SCCM
- Installations, software updates, and configuration changes can now be performed simultaneously all in one simple step
- Completely automated process and customizable to meet your needs
ndd products comply with the NIOSH/OSHA occupational health standards. We have established relationships with the following vendors:
Custom Provocation Protocols
Customize available standard provocation protocols for your needs or create your own. You can easily install the customized provocation protocol on your ndd devices.
- Build your own provocation protocols
- Modify existing provocation protocols
- Export and load protocols onto other devices
Pre-installed protocols: Mannitol, MC, Exercise Provocation
Watch our video guide for more details.
Downloads EasyOne Connect
FAQs EasyOne Connect
All current generation ndd devices, EasyOne Air, Easy on-PC and EasyOne Pro/LAB V5, are equally capable of integrating with your EMR.
Using our EasyOne Connect software, ndd is able to connect with virtually all EMR systems. Please reference our successful integration list in the details section above for an overview of the systems we have successfully connected to.