"My clinical research on asthma and COPD happens at the point of care in some of the most remote, resource limited places in the world. Because of this, I need highly portable, very durable diagnostic devices reporting consistent and accurate results even under the toughest conditions. I use ndd’s devices because I know no matter the condition, the device will report accurate results."
"Our academic activities related to trainings and continuous learning for the specialists that take care of the respiratory health in our region, are supported by new technologies. Our experience with ndd devices has been very positive because they adapt to our necessities, they are always updated regarding new standardization and technological advances."
Details Easy on-PC
Maximum Performance Even under the Harshest Conditions
Whether your are in or outside your office, you always get optimal results with Easy on-PC, which is designed for maximum robustness under any condition.
- Highly resistant to shock and vibration
- Strong cable protection
- Works in any environment
- Completely calibration-free
Avoid cross-contamination and reduce cleaning to an absolute minimum with the single-patient-use Spirette.
- All parts exposed to patient's breath are single-use
- Only simple surface cleaning needed
- No contamination of sensor possible
- No humidity can get into the device
- No expiration date or special storage conditions
Encouraging Pediatric Incentives
With our simple but smart pediatric incentives children quickly understand what to do. This shortens your testing time and helps you achieve good quality spirometry results – and the children have fun doing the test.
- Birthday Cake incentive for FVC
- Swinging Monkey incentive for FVC & FVL
- Balloon incentive for FVC
QC-Grading and Result Interpretation
Get automatic quality grading and interpretation Quality grades based on NLHEP and ATS/ERS for all tests with the Easy on-PC.
- Quality grades based on NLHEP and ATS/ERS for all tests
- ATS/ERS interpretation
- GOLD/Hardie, NICE, JRS and NLHEP
Worldwide Compliance with Standards
Stay compliant with ATS/ERS standards and specific country regulations.
- Fully conformant to ATS/ERS and ISO standards
- Worldwide approvals
- CE Approval
- FDA Approval
- China Approval
With our integrated commenter you can easily define standard comments and quickly add them to your patient's results.
- Predefine comments
- Quickly select or deselect
- Quickly modify comments
Watch our video guide for more details.
Active Directory Integration
Using the power of EasyOne Connect, you can easily authenticate with your organization’s Microsoft Active Directory. This comprehensive integration provides a complete solution to allow customers to centrally manage access to EasyOne Connect.
- Perfect for customers with multiple installations of EasyOne Connect.
- Allows Single Sign-On (SSO) using the currently logged in Windows User.
- Easily control user access to EasyOne Connect from your own Active Directory.
Custom Provocation Protocols
Customize available standard provocation protocols for your needs or create your own. You can easily install the customized provocation protocol on your ndd devices.
- Build your own provocation protocols
- Modify existing provocation protocols
- Export and load protocols onto other devices
Pre-installed protocols: Mannitol, MC, Exercise Provocation
Watch our video guide for more details.
Customize reports and chose the parameters to be displayed.
- Arrange graphs, parameters and tests as needed
- Choose which graphs to display
- Freely define the tables including Z-score, % Predicted and LLN
- Color reports for better visual clarity
TrueFlow™ - Trusted Ultrasound Technology
Stop worrying about calibration or accuracy of flow measurements. TrueFlow™ is the only ultrasound technology proven to be accurate for a lifetime for flow and volume measurements.
- Calibration-free with proven lifetime stability
- Contact and resistance-free measurement
- Outstanding accuracy and robustness
- Patented technology
To review case studies and additional information about our proven technology, please click here.
Large Selection of Predicted Sets (%Pred, Z-score and LLN)
The first in line for newly published predicted values: EasyOne® devices are used in predicted studies worldwide (e.g. LUNOKID, ALAT).
- %Pred, Z-score, LLN
- GLI (Stanojevic 2009, Quanjer 2012)
- NHANES III (North America)
- PLATINO (South America)
- ERS (Europe) and JRS, IP, Chhabra (Asia)
Please see our specification below for a complete list of the supported predicted values.
EMR/EHR Connectivity and Centralized Data
Transmit and share data among ndd devices or to your Electronic Medical Record system.
- Integrated into all major EMR/EHR systems via HL7, XML, GDT or API
- References for integration available on request
- Simple local or SQL server database
- Review test results from any PC using EasyOne® Connect
FAQs Easy on-PC
You can find the product specification on the respective product pages. The specification contains a list of all supported normal values.
To get more detailed information about the supported parameters, age range, ethnicities and height range of each supported predicted set, please click here.
BTPS Correction is used to convert flow and volume measured at ambient conditions to the conditions within the lungs. Ambient conditions are called ATP (ambient temperature, pressure); the conditions within the lungs are called BTPS (body temperature, pressure, water vapor saturated).
Click here for more information.
The Easy on-PC software, EasyOne Connect, can be downloaded free of charge directly from our website. Click here for the download.
Yes, the EasyOne Connect software can be downloaded onto as many laptop, PC or tablet devices as desired. There are no license requirements.
No, a laptop, PC or tablet must be purchased separately. The device specifications can be found in the Requirements PC/Laptop section under Specifications on the Easy on-PC page.
Please consult Section 1.11 in the manual here for the latest computer requirements. Note that for the Easy on-PC latest version, V02.02.00.14 or greater, the following operating systems are no longer supported: Windows XP SP3 and Windows Vista.
The general requirements for notebooks and tablets the following:
- USB interface
- Windows operating system (32 or 64 bit)
- Hard disk capacity of 1 GB installation and up to 4 GB of data
- RAM 2 GB
The embedded versions of Windows are no longer compatible.
The EasyOne Connect software for the Easy on-PC offers a variety of animated screens for children as well as adults. These incentive screens, in addition to the real-time curves, encourage the patients to help them achieve high quality spirometry results. Here are some examples of the pediatric incentive screens available:
Data can safely be exported by using the “Export Data” feature or “Backup” feature within the Storage tab in the configuration.
No. All EasyOne products are designed to not require calibration. ndd’s patented TrueFlow technology is the only technology proven to remain stable over its lifetime. A number of independent papers have been published that confirm this long-term stability.
For organizations like NIOSH/OSHA or Social Security/Disability, where calibration checks are required, ndd offers a 3-Liter calibration syringe. A calibration check (cal-check) is not to be confused with calibration. A cal-check simply validates that the device is within calibration limits. Unlike calibration, a cal-check does not adjust the calibration values.
Yes, ndd’s products are all completely HL7 compatible through EasyOne Connect, the free companion PC software, enabling connectivity to virtually all EMRs. We would be happy to work with you to configure an interface for your particular EMR system. We are also constantly working to expand our library of dedicated integrations. For more information on connectivity with your particular EMR contact our Technical Support team.