Clinical Sales Specialist - East
This is an exciting opportunity to join a pioneering and dynamic company at a critical time in its growth. ndd has the most advanced technology in lung function testing in the world. To support this fast-growing company, the Clinical Sales Specialist for the east must be a driven self-starter, able to manage their territory to maximize sales.
The Market for Lung Function Testing Equipment
ndd operates in a substantial market that is focused around Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) diagnosis and management. Our technology and testing solutions span the continuum of care and we continue to identifying new markets. COPD is the third leading cause of death in the US and its awareness led to a unified call from the medical community for better diagnosis and treatment. Currently the world lung function testing/device market is estimated at $500 million, and it is expected to grow to several billion in the next decade. The decentralized pulmonary testing space continue to expand, and ndd is on the forefront of this expansion.
- You will have the opportunity to run your business while working with established partners that are well versed in the ndd solutions.
- Substantially grow sales in high end lung function testing equipment;
- Support all distribution and sales partners within the Central region
- Develop and foster relationships to drive sales both through distribution partners and directly to end users.
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of ndd products to support in person demonstrations and trainings
- Coordinate sales activity via ndd’s CRM system
- AOC focus – 75% Physician based practices, 20% Hospital, 5% ACO/ IDN
- Represent ndd at certain trade and association meetings
- Be willing to travel. 50 – 60% travel should be expected.
- Respiratory Therapist (CRT/CPFT/RRT) license or a Clinical background is preferred
- Five to ten years of relevant experience in a U.S. medical device company ideally selling pulmonary function testing equipment;
- A track record of high achievement in sales;
- Proven ability to prioritize workflow to meet critical deadlines while paying exceptionally close attention to detail;
- Demonstrated success in delivering against targets, building and expanding markets and exceeding goals;
- A Bachelor’s degree is a minimum requirement.
- Candidates must live near a major airport in the territory. Ideal locations would include MA, NY, NJ, VA, OH.
01810 Andover, MA